Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Independence Day in Paragauy
Transcript of Independence Day in Paragauy
8 tablespoons butter
1 finely chopped large onion
1 cup of farmer or cottage cheese
1 cup grated mild cheese
2 cups cornmeal
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
6 seperated eggs Sopa Paraguay
1.Heat half of the butter and cook onions over a moderate heat until tender but not brown.
3. mix remaining butter and farmers cheese until thoroughly combined.
4.Add the muenster,onions,cornmeal,corn,salt, milk,egg yolks, and thoroughly mix.
5.Beat egg whitesuntil soft peaks form and fold them into batter.
6.Pour the batter into a greased and floured 10 in. by 13 in. baking pan and bake at a preheated 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick poked in the middle comes out clean. Bibliography
Answers.com. Answers, n.d. Web. 14 Dec. 2012.
Fitzpatrick, Mark. "Independence Day Traditions in Paraguay." EHow. Demand Media, 11 May 2011. Web. 10 Dec. 2012.
"Paraguay Independence Day." Paraguay Independence Day. N.p., n.d. Web. 10 Dec. 2012.
"Paraguayan Cheese Cornbread-Sopa Paraguaya." Recipe. N.p., n.d. Web.