Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Spanish Pronouns
Yo y Tu
Usted y ustedes
Ella y ellas
Ello y ellos
nosotros y nosotras
vosotros y vosotras
Yo (I) Tu (you) informal
Ella (she) Ellas (they) feminine
Ello (he) Ellos (they) masculine
Aundrea Jackson and Kaitlyn McGarry and Kenny Jones and Julio Vega
3A Spanish 1 Ms. Montero
Usted (formal) is you Ustedes (familiar
and formal) is you
we (masculine or mixed gender)
These forms are used primarily in Spain to talk about others.
(masculine or mixed group)
These are used for authority or someone you may not know or recently met.
These are used when talking about someone, in this case, a female.
These are used when talking about someone, in this case, a male.
These are used when talking about yourself AND other people around you.