Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What Would You Do?
Transcript of What Would You Do?
2.Being helpless in a crisis situation is a horrible feeling. when the victim is a friend or family member you will want to know how you can help.
3. CPR training teaches you how to handle a situation where you need to take control and give commands.
4.CPR teaches you to use a defibrillator.
5. CPR training will teach you how to keep yourself safe in an emergency situation. She is not an writer, and she is not in the medical field. She is a personal training specialist who just really believes that CPR is important for everyone to know. http://ezinearticles.com/?Why-You-Need-CPR-Training&id=1601507