Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Danish Food
In Denmark you can make so many different kind of Sandwiches we also have a special kind of bread
it's called RYE BREAD =3
we only eat this kind of bread in Denmark cuz ppl from other countries doesn't like it i guess :?
we put things like these on it :D Very good <3
ChristmasNight we in Denmark
eat: Duck, sausage, and the most famous thing to eat in Sydjylland is... Turkey XD and almost dosen't exist in nordsjællandske.
16,7% of Fyn eat's sausage at christmasNight
33,4% Nordjylland eat's chips? wha?
they also eat: roast pork,
roast duck,(with) Brown sauce Made of duck fat, and some red cabbage, NOBODY KNOWS why they started eating Chips *LOlZ*