Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Prezi
-to teach the students the places to go for a holiday
-to teach the student types of holiday
-to get the students write a letter using the vocabulary for holiday
- Open page 134 and match the pictures with the words
- Read the text and decide which type of holiday are they planning?
- What is your dream holiday? Write a letter to your friend.
-to get the students talk about the types of holiday.
-Watch the video and tell me.Does Eva want to go to a hiking holiday?
- to practice vocabulary for the types of holiday.
- look at the board and tell me the types of holidays.
- write the name of the holiday types.
- which type of holiday do you hear?
- look at the board and write the answers on your notebook.
- match the name and the type of holiday
- write the name of the holiday you see on the board
- to get the students talk about holiday types
- look at the cartoon and tell me. Which type of holiday will she go? Why?
- to teach the students concept of Christmas
- look at the board. What are there on a Christmas day?
- to get the students talk about new year.
- watch the video and tell me. Why does she prepare a party?
- to get the students talk about the types of holiday
- watch the video and tell me which type of holiday does she like?
- to teach the students types of holiday
- the teacher shows parts of the cartoon and teaches the types of holiday
- What do you do on a Golf holiday? (changes the type of holiday and asks the question again)
- to make the concept of the types of holiday more clear
- to teach the students concept of cultural holiday
- Look at the poster and tell me. What is the national food in Barcelona?
- warm up for a reading.
- look at the board and tell me. What is the text about?
- to get the students complete a story
- Write the end of the story.