Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Prezi
-to teach the students the places to go for a holiday
-to teach the student types of holiday
-to get the students write a letter using the vocabulary for holiday
- Open page 134 and match the pictures with the words
- Read the text and decide which type of holiday are they planning?
- What is your dream holiday? Write a letter to your friend.
-to get the students talk about the types of holiday.
-Watch the video and tell me.Does Eva want to go to a hiking holiday?
- to practice vocabulary for the types of holiday.
- look at the board and tell me the types of holidays.
- write the name of the holiday types.
- which type of holiday do you hear?
- look at the board and write the answers on your notebook.
- match the name and the type of holiday
- write the name of the holiday you see on the board
- to get the students talk about holiday types
- look at the cartoon and tell me. Which type of holiday will she go? Why?
- to teach the students concept of Christmas
- look at the board. What are there on a Christmas day?
- to get the students talk about new year.
- watch the video and tell me. Why does she prepare a party?
- to get the students talk about the types of holiday
- watch the video and tell me which type of holiday does she like?
- to teach the students types of holiday
- the teacher shows parts of the cartoon and teaches the types of holiday
- What do you do on a Golf holiday? (changes the type of holiday and asks the question again)
- to make the concept of the types of holiday more clear
- to teach the students concept of cultural holiday
- Look at the poster and tell me. What is the national food in Barcelona?
- warm up for a reading.
- look at the board and tell me. What is the text about?
- to get the students complete a story
- Write the end of the story.