Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Immune System and Skeletal System
Transcript of The Immune System and Skeletal System
Taylor Carter, Julie James, and Jessica Chaney Function of The Immune System
The cells of the immune system can distinguish between different kinds of pathogens. The immune system attacks each pathogen according to it's character. Organs of the Immune System T lymphocytes
B lyphocytes HIV and AIDS Children who are HIV postive may have dificulty gaining wieght.
If you think you may have HIV see a doctor immedieatly.
Later stages of HIV symptoms is soaking night sweats.
If a child, you may have trouble walking
You also may have Chronic Diahrrhea Function of the Skeletal System To support your body Organs of the Skeletal System
Bones and Skin Fractures
Excessive outward curvature of the spine, causing hunching of the back
Over 200 diseases may cause aarthritis
The joints are painful and stiff with restricted movement for a clean break of the bone with little or no break in the overlying skin is a simple fracture
Osteo arthritis is Degenerative joint disease
T cell B cell