Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
History of mp3 player
Transcript of History of mp3 player
1993 - MPEG-1 standard published.
1994 - MPEG-2 developed and published a year later. November 26, 1996 - United States patent issued for MP3.
September 1998 - Fraunhofer started to enforce their patent rights. All developers of MP3 encoders or rippers and decoders/players now have to pay a licensing fee to Fraunhofer. February 1999 - A record company called SubPop is the first to distribute music tracks in the MP3 format.
1999 - Portable MP3 players appear.