Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Metal Crystal Structure
Transcript of Metal Crystal Structure
of atoms or molecules in a metal element. It is made up of atoms or molecules which
are usually arranged in a pattern. Primitive Cubic Body Centered Cubic Face Centered Cubic Face centered cubic structure: this unit cell contains 4 atoms one at the corner and three along the bottom and two side faces. Body centered cubic structure: this unit cell contains two atoms, one at the corner of a cube, and the other at the center. Simple cubic structure: this unit cell contains a single atom at the corner of a cube. All metals and alloys are crystalline solids, though there are some metals which have been formed in the lab without a crystalline structure. Most metals are formed in a crystalline structure.