Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Untitled Prezi
Transcript of Copy of Untitled Prezi
In 2011 376 lives were lost on the road, mostly as a result of negligent driving by males between the ages of 17-25.
Exceeding safe speeds: most drivers (89 per cent) admit they exceed the speed limit at least some of the time.
Males between the ages of 17-25 are recognized as 'risk takers', this is reflected by high insurance premiums.
Affects of speeding
So why do People Speed?
To impress others
For the "thrill"
Young vs Old drivers
Speeding not only affects the driver in which caused the crash but it also affects:
How fast is too fast?
It is proven by the RTA and many road saftey organisations that up to 5km/h difference can make all the difference between ending a life and leaving a bruise.