Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of American Airlines
Recovering from September 11th and the crash of AA587.
Founded in 1930 to support farming communities in Middle America.
Founded to be a symbol
of our nation's freedom to explore.
613 airplanes with 64 more on order
Four hub cities (DFW, JFK, MIA, ORD) and four focus cities (LGA, BOS, LAX, SJU).
The attacks of 9/11
Two American Airlines airplanes were involved.
AA77 - Boeing 757
Crashed into the Pentagon.
AA11 - Boeing 767-300
Crashed into North Tower
of the World Trade Center.
November 12th, 2001
Airbus A300-600 with 260 passengers and crew.
Nobody wants to fly and nobody trusts American.
Load factor drops from 83% to 33% in less than 6 months.
American looks especially bad.
An airline proud to bear the name American.
More Room Throughout Coach
American Airlines Today
#2 in size, #1 in volume
Chapter 11? No way!