Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Year 7 English - Miss Tasneem
Transcript of Year 7 English - Miss Tasneem
Tell me who you are and something interesting about yourself - not just what your favorite things are!
YOUR FULL NAME
Year. Tutor. House.
____ English Rm. 44
Discuss (talk) with the people on your table, about what you would expect from your English Teacher.
Make a list of 5 expectations on each of the flash cards.
Then put them in order of importance
(1 = most, 5 = least)
Miss Tasneem's Expectations:
1. Be on time every time.
2. Always be polite and respect everyone.
3. Take pride in your work by having perfect presentation of your books.
4. Never miss a homework deadline.
5. Want to learn - show me by giving 110% every lesson.
Preparing our books...
1. Glue in Speaking and Listening
2. Glue in Reading
3. Glue in Writing
4. Tacky back your books
Write a letter to your new English teacher (me!)
Follow the guidelines on the hwk helpsheet.
Let's get to know!
1. Find someone who was born in the same month as you.
2. Find someone with same the favourite colour as you.
3. Find someone who is in a different house to yours.