Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Montessori Schools
Philosophy of Teaching
Montessori Programs: Infancy, Elementary and Middle and High School
-Middle and High School
Montessori Methods of Teaching
-Teaching method-"Teach by teaching, not by correcting"
-The schedule: Three Hour periods
-Teaching Ratio - 1:1 and 1:30+
Two Types of Montessori Schools
The Benefits of Montessori Schools
-Self correcting materials within the environment
-Concrete learning vs. abstract learning
-It is a child-centered environment
-The teacher plays a very unobtrusive role in the classroom
Finding a Montessori School
-City Garden Montessori Charter School
-A Growing Place Montessori
-Campbell Montessori School
Missouri Montessori Schools
Montessori is a revolutionary method of observing and supporting the natural development of children.
Let Me know what you're thinking!!!