Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of DEmi Lovato
Demi, MC, and Love
August 20, 1992.
Demi checked herself into rehab in 2010.
She has been going through things both physically and emotionally, and she had a eating disorder since the age 11.
When she finally got out of rehab she wanted to focus more on her music and express in her music, the tough things she went through.
Reason Behind Some of Her Songs
Skyscrapper: To get help and rising above any issues that you are dealing with.
Heart Attack: The struggles that Demi has faced and the issues that surround her personal life.
Firsts at Everything
First Acting Job:
Barney and Friends
"Procrastinating in school listening to interested - House Of Fools. Only a few more weeks left till I`m done for GOOD!!!"
First Music Video:
Latest Acting Career:
Princess Protection Program
"Are you ready to #showcaseNYC?! I’m so excited to share more about @nycnewyorkcolor with you guys very soon."
Latest Music Video:
Her Journey to Fame
She first started doing pageants in her town.
Around 8 years old she was on Barney and after a while she started singing.
Then she was Disney Shows like Sonny with a Chance and the Camp Rock Movies.
Being on Disney shows her singing started to take off.
Through Camp Rock she met the Jonas Brother and started to record songs with them.
One of the songs they recorded together went on the high charts,
Soon enough they went on tour!
Demi is the second child of four.
Her sisters are Madison, Amber and Dallas.
Her parents are Patrick and Dianna.
Her mom and step dad took care of her throughout her childhood.
Her dad had passed away from cancer, at the age of 54.
Awards that she has Won
-Teen Choice Award for Candie's Choice Style Icon (2013)
-Teen Choice Award for Choice TV: Breakout Star Female (2009) Sonny with a Chance
-Teen Choice Award for Choice Summer: Song (2014)
- MTV Video Music Award for Best Video with a Social Message (2012)
- Teen Choice Award for Choice Female Artist
Some Places She Went on Tour
-Manchester, New Hampshire -Hershey,Pennsylvania
-Newark, New Jersey
Demi has collaborated with many artists. Some of them include:
- Ed Sheeran
- Nick Jonas/ The Jonas Brothers
- Ariana Grande
- The Vamps
- Cher Lloyd
- Adam Levine
Quotes by Demi
- "I surround myself with people who make positive decisions ... My friends and I look out for each other."
- “It’s a complete life change when you really want to better yourself and completely change the patterns that you have had in the past. Do I think I still need work? I think everyone needs work. I just keep working on myself.”
- "Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect."
- "I have come to realize that just making yourself happy is most important. Never be ashamed of what you feel. You have the right to feel any emotion that you want, and to do what makes you happy. That's my life motto."
Music Video Hits
Really Don`t Care: 86,566,741
Heart Attack: 278,943,995
Neon Lights: 95,950,826
Give Your Heart a Break: 174,743,757
Demi Lovato is an inspiration, through her music, for young girls all around the world going through a burdensome time in their lives and trying to find a way out of their depression. She wants to make sure teenagers dealing with the same kinds of pressures and know they can make it out the other side. Demi connects easily with her fans by knowing what most are going through because she went through them herself.
Social Media Followers
- "Quit being a quitter."
- "Know your limits but never stop trying to exceed them."
Pictures of Demi in Concert
Pictures of Demi and her Family
- She started singing at a young age. The first time was at a kindergarten talent show where she sang "My Heart Will Go On” by Celine Dion.
- Demi began acting at age 7 and met her long-time friend Selena Gomez on the set of Barney & Friends.
- She used to be a vegetarian.
- She’s got “Stay Strong” tattooed on her wrist which help her stay positive.