Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Abby Sells :
Transcript of Abby Sells :
Why Can't Dogs Eat Chocolate?
Chcocolate contains Theoromine. Teobromine can overstimulate the centralnervous system in dogs leading to increased boodpressure,vomiting,dehidration,adominal pains,seizures,and even death.
Types Of Chocolate
The type of chocolate and how big your dog is is fatal. Certain types of chocolate contain more theobromine than others. As a general rule, the darker the chocolate, he more theobromine.
More About Types Of Chocolate
White chocolate and milk chocolate contain the least amount of theobromine. Alhough,dark chocolate has a little over 3 timesas much as milk chocolte.
I Hope you like my presentation!