Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Classroom Presentations
Lindsay R. Masters
Gesturing & Pointing
Posture & Movement
BODY LANGUAGE & APPEARANCE
Speak loud and clear
Don't only read off paper or slides
Don't rely completely on aids
Always have a print copy of your slides
VISUAL AIDS & HANDOUTS
Practice doing your presentation
with a timer
Make sure it isn't too brief
or WAY over the limit
TIME IS IMPORTANT!
Be respectful by paying attention
Don't text, roll your eyes etc.
AS THE AUDIENCE...