Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
A Journalist's Guide to Facebook Pages
Transcript of A Journalist's Guide to Facebook Pages
to Facebook Pages By Vadim Lavrusik, Journalist Program Manager Distribution Micro-Storytelling Personal vs. Professional Transparency & Brand Showcasing Multimedia Breaking News Crowdsourcing Page News Feed Reader Insights Engagement Applications Submitted Photos Videos Photos Album Slideshow Personal Profile Professional Page Professional Inquiry Notes Real-time Updates Welcome Page Livestream Contact Form Comments Notifications News Is Meant To Be Social Questions When a Status Update Isn't Enough Answering Questions Newspaper of the People Social News News Org Journalist vs. Behind-the-scenes Newscast Get Started Presentation at: http://bit.ly/fbjournpages