Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Introduction To Video Editing
Transcript of Introduction To Video Editing
Video Editing Premiere Elements 11 Four Tips For Editing Video:
Timeline Four Tips for Editing Video:
Filters and Transitions Timeline and Cutting
Tutorial Short Overview and Demo Most editing software will include a timeline.
Here you can place your clips in order.
When it is in order you can cut out the sections you don't need. If different lighting occurs then filters can be used to give the video a uniform look.
Simple transitions such as a straight cut can be used to move one clip to the next.
Try to avoid using too many transitions such as zooms or fades. Four Tips For Editing Video:
Titles and Credits Titles can be useful so your video can be easily identified
Depending on your software you can make the text more interesting by animating it.
Credits are used at the end of a video and show the roles of the people involved. Four Tips for Editing Video:
Audio Generally you can import your audio files into your project and add it to your timeline.
It is recommended that you stagger audio so it rolls over the clips.