Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
nouns for elementary
Transcript of nouns for elementary
Common nouns are GENERAL.
They always start with a small letter.
Proper nouns are SPECIFIC
They start with a capital letter.
COMMON AND PROPER NOUNS
Identify the common nouns below and give an example of a proper noun.
always capitalize proper nouns
Concrete nouns are nouns that can be felt by the senses.
Count nouns are nouns that can be counted
a few reasons
Uncount nouns are nouns that cannot be counted