Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
nouns for elementary
Transcript of nouns for elementary
Common nouns are GENERAL.
They always start with a small letter.
Proper nouns are SPECIFIC
They start with a capital letter.
COMMON AND PROPER NOUNS
Identify the common nouns below and give an example of a proper noun.
always capitalize proper nouns
Concrete nouns are nouns that can be felt by the senses.
Count nouns are nouns that can be counted
a few reasons
Uncount nouns are nouns that cannot be counted