Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Boomerangs
The non-returning boomerang
The returning boomerang
How to use
This video shows how the Aboriginal people used the returning boomerang.
The boomerang sport
Today we use the boomerang to sport. It's not a very popular sport. In 2003 Erin Hemmings threw the boomerang 406,3 metres at Fort Funston Cup in San Fransisco. She also has the world record today.
Two kinds of the boomerang
- Where did it come from?
- Aboriginal boomerang 10.000 years old
Where did the boomerang come from?
What does this symbol mean?
- Used for hunting