Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Water Distribution on Earth
Transcript of Water Distribution on Earth
is equal to the total amount
of water on the earth. Remember! 2 Liters of water = 2000 milliliters So 2000ml = ALL OF EARTH's WATER! 1944ml is OCEANS OF THAT.... The other 56ml... is FRESHWATER! In those 56ml of freshwater 46ml is Ice 8ml in groundwater 1ml in Animals
and air! 1ml in rivers, lakes