Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Wilburn & Olson Grassland, Decidious Forest
Transcript of Wilburn & Olson Grassland, Decidious Forest
4.Forbs Deciduous Plants
4.Grass Grassland Weather
Temperature: 20 degrees
Rainfall: 64 in. /year Deciduous Weather
Rainfall:30-60 in. /year Natural Resources Deciduous
2.Natural Gas Grassland 1.Wood
1. A deciduous tree has leaves that fall during cold seasons.
2.People destroy animals' homes for their own
3.The soil in these forests are very fertile.
4.There are only a few of these forests left. Weather Grassland
1.The grassland lacks hiding spots
2.Trees and shrubs are rarely found here.
3.Some of the largest animals live here.
4.Grasslands go by many names. Facts Where on Earth? Grasslands are on every continent accept Antarctica.
Deciduous are on Asia,both Americas, Australia,Africa,and Europe. 1.Black Bear
4.Birds Animals Deciduous
194600 Size 3,161,771 Grassland