Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Virtues Assembly: Fairness
Transcript of Virtues Assembly: Fairness
St. Augustine's Virtues Assembly:
Why is Fairness Important?
*Martin Luther King Jr.
Who Are Some People Who Have Fought for Fairness?
It's Not Fair!
By: Amy Krouse Rosenthal
An Acrostic Poem on Fairness
God of justice
thank you that your idea of fairness
is shouts of joy for those who weep
and sheaves of corn for those who sowed in tears.
We pray for all the disadvantaged children in our nation –
to have a square meal at lunchtime
and a fair chance to concentrate on their education.
So their future can be full of joy
and their tears consigned to the past.
We ask these things in the precious name of Jesus.
Move in power again Lord Jesus;
soften the hearts of those holding our nations resources
so all our children can have the school meals they need.
A Prayer For Fairness
(to the tune of "You Are My Sunshine")
1. Treating all people with honesty and respect.
2. Giving everyone equal opportunities to succeed.
3. Cooperating with one another
4. Celebrating the uniqueness. and value of everyone.
5. Making sure others are not treated badly.
Why'd I get the smaller half? Why don't you yell at her? Why does my team always lose? Why can't we have a pet giraffe?
Because that's life, and life can't always go the way we want it to. But through this book we are reassured that everyone, including pigs, planets, and square pegs, sometimes thinks: It's not fair!
1. To make sure that everyone has the chance to succeed.
2. To make our home, school, community, and world a better place.
Justice and Fairness, Justice and Fairness,
Treat others kindly, respect the rules.
Stand up for people who are mistreated,
Make a difference in the world!
A Sesame Street Lesson On Fairness
airness doesn’t always mean equal
lways trying to be like Jesus
like to follow The Golden Rule
emember to take turns.
ever be unfair!
xcluding others is wrong!
hhhhh! You need to be quiet to listen to others.
hare with others to show respect.