Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Youth Voice and Engagement
Transcript of Youth Voice and Engagement
Programming Model Basic Needs 1. Know Where You're Going ? 2. Know How to get There Program Processes Intentional Programming What Needs Do Your Youth Have? Disengaged Engaged Youth Engagement Continuum Nothin's
Happenin' Now We're
Cruisin' Programmed at... the perception that one’s opinions are heard
and respected by others – particularly adults autonomy, competence, and relatedness
intrinsic vs. extrinsic motivation Adult designed, implemented and evaluated FLOW A Plug for OST Self-Assessment Take
Aways For more information...
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org Proactive Youth Engagement
Dr. Mat Duerden - BYU Youth Voice Youth Empowerment (Adapted from Larson, 2002)