Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Science and Technology of the Renaissance
Transcript of Science and Technology of the Renaissance
Invented by a German inventor named Johannes Gutenberg.
Was the most important invention in the modern period.
It played a key role in the development of the Renaissance.
By the 1500s they were all over Europe which allowed for information to be shared all over the world.
The printing press also contributed to scientific discoveries by allowing other scientists to share
microscopes, telescopes, eyeglasses-
First mechanical clock invented by Galileo
Cannons and muskets are created, used gun powder to fire metal spheres, were the end of Knighthood and the Middle ages.
They believed blood was made
from what you consumed
The dissections of bodies helped get
a better understanding of the human anatomy and proved theroies wrong
The Printing Press
Misc. Flushing toilet, wrench, screwdriver, wallpaper, submarine