Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of 5th Grade Social Studies- Declaration of Independence
Transcript of Copy of 5th Grade Social Studies- Declaration of Independence
Mr. Lycosky's Class
Declaration of Independence
Dear Mr. Lycosky's class,
Thank you for allowing me to help you continue your quest for knowledge! I have created this presentation to help educate you on the Declaration of Independence!
First, let's check out a quick video on the Declaration of Independence!
Now, let's take a look at the Declaration of Independence. Please follow along while Thomas Jefferson reads! Mr. Lycosky, did you tell kids what page to read from?
Okay, well maybe School House Rock can help give you a better idea of what the Declaration really is. Please, listen carefully!