Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Revlon- Unit 1 Powerpoint
Transcript of Revlon- Unit 1 Powerpoint
Revlon Inc. and Makeup Manufacturing
By Gracie & Simran
Mission Statement: states the purpose of an organization's existence
Revlon Inc: To be well known and accepted as the high value provider by constant innovation and improvement in products to keep pace with the changes in consumer lives.
Shareholder: also known as stockholders, are the people who own shares in a private or public limited company
Revlon: Revlon's vision is to provide glamour, excitement and innovation through quality products at affordable prices.
Stakeholders: refers to a person that has a direct interest in and is affected by the performance of a business
Social Corporate Responsibility
The corporate belief that a company needs to be responsible for its actions – socially, ethically, and environmentally.
Revlon: Transparency in Supply Chain- committed to human rights, environmental laws, business ethics, and labor standards.
Transparency in Supply Chain-
1. no child labor, forced labor, or prison labor
2. no corporal punishment or physical punishment
3. no sexual harassment
Revlon's Code of Business Conduct
REV (Common Stock)
Exchange NYSE (US Dollar)
Change (%) Stock is Up 0.23 (0.83%)
Data as of 10/01/13 4:02 p.m.
1. Fidelity Capital & Income- 930,000 shares
2. Vanguard-134,502 shares
Cherries in the snow'
A lipstick for every nail polish
Christian Louboutin & the "red sole"
World War II & Revlon
Fire & Ice
Are there any questions?
Alan T. Enis
Customers & Consumers
the people or organizations that buy the product
the people that use the product