Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Matching Flow
EP oGIP Journey
How to look for Opportunities
How to Apply
use aiesec.net email
Ask EP AN
from EP Manager
from TN manager
Keep contact with EP Manager
from EP manager
1. Login to myaiesec.net
2. Click "Connect-View Internship Opportunities"
3. Click "TN" button
4. Choose "Global Internship program"
5. Choose your background and skills
6. Choose country
7. Click "search"
7. Click "TN ID" to open TN Form
8. Let's Apply!
2. Make Cover Letter
specific to TN
2. Ensure your CV and EP Form Perfect
Ask enrollment student and internship compulsory letter
from your campus
Ask reference letter from AIESEC
, if necessary
5. Let's look for some opportunities!
Ask TN AN
from TN Manager
the range between EP AN and TN AN must be not more than
Passport and Visa
3. Make sure you have
International Health Insurance
from EP Manager
things should be brought while having internship :
Indonesian Flag, souvenir, batik, everything!
tell us your contact details there
Make a video
about your internship min 3 minutes
make a testimonial
at least 1000 words
Give us 5 photos about your internship!
Always come to
Ambassador day, etc
1. Prepare CV and EP Form
3. Put Cover Letter, CV, and EP Form in
4. Apply to specific TN by email with application package you made
your EP Manager email in CC
CV max 2 pages!
pay attention to details in EP Form:
-background and skills
max 4 days
ask EP Manager to assist, please!
answer our email, facebook, twitter