Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Meet Steve Patchin
Transcript of Copy of Meet Steve Patchin
EDAD 980 - Seminar on College Student Development: Create outreach programming that will help develop undergrad/graduate students communication skills, increase their self efficacy, and lead to active community engagement in STEM outreach throughout their careers What are my career plans? Create, develop, grow, and lead a Pre-college Innovative Outreach Institute at Michigan Technological University whose purpose is to develop engaging hands-on K-12 programming, with a STEM focus. Programming will use create a pipeline of 'active' mentoring in a pipeline from university to community college, to secondary education, to elementary education. Hobbies and Interests Director - Center for Pre-College Outreach
Michigan Technological University Steve Patchin