Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of US Government
Cabinet of Advisors Puts Laws Into Effect President CEO Commander in Chief Chief Diplomat Legislative Branch Makes & Passes Laws Congress
House of Representatives (435)
Senate (100) Legislative Powers "Power of the Purse"
Declare War Judicial Branch Interprets the Laws Supreme Court 9 Judges Appointed for Life Judicial Powers Safeguards individual liberties Decides if lower court decisions are:
Unconstitutional or are fair trials.