Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What Makes Michael Jackson a Leader
Transcript of What Makes Michael Jackson a Leader
Michael led the way in teaching humanity to love one another and to stop racism, poverty, and prejudice.
His lyrics conveyed good messages such as changing the world, and helping others.
Michael Jackson donated $300 000 000 to charity.
Thriller is the #1 best selling album of all time.
Name: Michael Joseph Jackson
Date of birth: August 29th, 1958
Date of death: June 25th, 2009
3 Qualities that makes MJ a leader
1. He's caring
2. He was a humanitarian
3. He was in the Guinness Book Of World Records for most charitable pop star
4. He was hardworking (writing hundreds of songs for one album)
Background Info that Helped Make MJ a Leader
He started performing in front of crowds at a very young age. He was the lead singer of the Jackson 5. His father encouraged him along with his siblings to become better.
Qualities We'd Take To Become Better Leaders
We would take his quality of being charitable and extremely caring about the world and poverty. Also, we would take his qualities about being determined to change the world for the better.
Top 3 Accomplishments as a Leader
Quotes that Present MJ's Leadership
"If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and then make a change."
"It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation."