Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Workshop
Creating a Culture of Empowermentand Accountability at
St. Martin dePorres High School
Evaluation of Alternatives
Theory X and Theory Y
Two factors theory
According to the organizational behavior theories the main problem aroused, which is ineffective management of education system in school.
The main aim of the case study analysis is to find a right solution for the leadership problem in a St. Martin de Porres High School. The final proposition should provide several
Case analysis and its relevance to OB
What did we learn?
Julija Jermilova Greta Paulauskaitė Greta Puzonaitė Katažyna Tareilis
Gražina Valiukaitė Rokas Žemaitis
20 05 30,
1. Amnesty International (2013). The Right to Education. Retrieved May 27, 2013, on the World Wide Web: http://www.amnestyusa.org/our-work/issues/children-s-rights/the-right-to-education
2. Greenberg, J., Baron, R. A., (2008). Motivation in Organizations. Behavior in Organizations (pp. 188-212). New Jersey: Pearson Education
3. Saint Martin de Porres High School (2012). Work Study Serve Lead Pray. Cleveland: Author
What SMdP administrators must do is to :
1. Clearly state school's policies, aims, values and missions for every level separately
2. Improve credit system
3. Implement bonus system for teachers for their students achievements
4. Introduce more activities to students