Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Counseling and Guidance
Transcript of Counseling and Guidance
SJA Middle School, Mrs. Vilma Wolfe
Limits to Confidentiality
1) Court ordered
2) Neglect and/or abuse
3) Harm to self and/or others
Counseling & Guidance
Our dedication is to the formation of the SJA student as a whole person for LIFE success! Our main goal is to advocate for our students and to identify and minimize any barriers that stand in the way of student success.
The mission of the Guidance Program is to conduct activities designed to respond to the normal developmental needs of all students in the areas of academic, personal, social, spiritual, and career growth.
Tolerance and Respect
School to Work
No guarantee of Confidentiality
Yet, it is encouraged and expected!
Red Ribbon Week
Key to Happiness
Be a Great Friend
Be a Loving Daughter/Son
Be a Caring Student
Be a Good Sport
Be an Amazing Artist
Be a Dedicated Dancer
Be a Passionate Musician
Be a Inspirational Writer
Be a Creative Individual
Be a Kind
Be a Positive Role Model
Do to others as you want them to do to you!
JUST TRY IT... You will be happier!
(PSAT & SAT)