Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How does music affect your mood?
Transcript of How does music affect your mood?
Etc It is proven by scientist that music helps people relax, release stress, inspire, and motivate us. Some examples of the affects of music: Rap and Heavy Metal cause people to become more angry. Music with positive messages, such as some alternative rock and pop causes people to become happier. What are the benefits of music? • Reducing Stress
• Makes you happy: Music can stimulate your body to produce serotonin (the happiness hormone) and to elevate your mood.
• Alter your brain waves
• Motivates you Informational Video Informational Video Studies show?: Increases confidence - It helps boost the confidence of the students and helps them achieve more success in their endeavors. Music heightens self-trust and sharpens personal discipline. Makes task seem easier Improves motivation Endorphin release due to music: Studies suggest music also helps in the release of endorphins that aid in speeding up the body’s healing process It distracts the body from suffering and pain.
It simultaneously triggers certain chemical activities that promote healing. Did you know? Music helps improve your memory. Research suggests that the silence in between two musical notes can trigger the neurons and brain cells which are required for sharp memory. Music from flute, sarod, and santoor, are ideal for the improvement of memory and concentration. Music with stronger beats causes brain waves to resonate in such a way that is in sync with the music. This brings about higher levels of alertness and concentration. Music has positive effects on the right side of your brain. Music affects the brain’s center which is responsible for creativity development. Citations: http://www.thementalmind.com/2011/12/how-does-music-affect-your-mood.html http://www.thementalmind.com/2011/12/how-does-music-affect-your-mood.html http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/04/110427101606.htm http://www.2knowmyself.com/Music_therapy/changing_your_mood_using_music_stress http://alexdoman.com/2012/08/27/music-is-life/
http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-11-08/how-music-at-the-office-affects-your-work-life http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1151&bih=557&q=music&oq=music&gs_l=img.3..0l10.24413.26713.0.269184.108.40.206.0.0.0.222.493.4j0j1.5.0...0.0...1ac.1.8.img.__sI9H9ZRzA&surl=1&safe=active#imgrc=D3GJ9rweLDAXqM%3A%3BWwFGfnfW-76QFM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fcache.gawkerassets.com%252Fassets%252Fimages%252F4%252F2011%252F10%252Fgoogle-music-640x360.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.gizmodo.com.au%252Ftags%252Fgoogle-music%252F%3B640%3B360 http://science.yourdictionary.com/articles/how-does-music-affect-the-brain.html Thanks for watching You guys are AWESOME : ) !!!