Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The digestive system
Transcript of The digestive system
Life Science 5.2.b.
http://www.cde.ca.gov/be/st/ss/documents/sciencestnd.pdf What are we learning about? oRGANS OF THE dIGESTIVE SYSTEM
The SKELETAL System
Supports the body;
acts like the frame. NonexaMPLE EXAMPLE This is where food gets processed into energy. WHATS THE DIFFERENCE? STOMACH
Breaks down food pART OF THE DIgestIVE SYSTEM BONE
Frame/Scaffold PART OF THE SKELETAL SYSTEM WHATS THE DIFFERENCE? Isaac Villanueva NOT THIS! What distincitve characteristics
did we identify?
What rule can we state for identifying
the digestive system? sUMMARIZING 10
Frame Bone Food
Processed Stomach Your Digestive System-
Your Digestive System and How It Works-
http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/yrdd/ REFERENCES PICTURE CREDITS Cover-
Slide 8-Digestion From the Inside