Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
S1 Fresh Water 02: Groundwater
Transcript of S1 Fresh Water 02: Groundwater
Groundwater is Fresh water that comes from underground.That is very important because it is the source of fresh water for people.
1) The groundwater cycle starts evaporation and transpiration.
4) The water that didn't runoff into lakes or streams would sink into the ground.
6) Then after that water starts to escape from the aquifer through cracks between soil. The water then moves toward lower elevations.
4) Google images.
2) The water that is evaporated goes into the sky and condenses into clouds and falls down as precipitation.
3) Then the water will flow across the earth as runoff into lakes and streams.
5) Then groundwater is stored into an aquifer. An aquifer is rocks that water can be transferred or stored in.
7) Then the water is back into rivers and streams and the groundwater cycle begins again.