Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of MLA 2013
Drury Lane Theatre
The Society of Artists
The Printed Page
Royal Society Visitors
Garrick's House Guests
Intermediality was the common condition of Romantic-period cultural production.
Romantic-period cultural consumers employed sophisticated practices of intermediality.
Romantic-period writers constructed self-consciously intermedial texts.
We do not yet have a theoretical approach to Romanticism that adequately takes account of these facts.
Conciones ad Populum
Page 61: For Murder read Fight for his King and Country
Romantic Media Studies
@ MLA 2013