Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Pointillism
1859-1891 Monet - Waterlillies Seurat's early work Biography ~born in Paris, France (1859)
~studied at Ecole des Beaux-Arts
~Paris galleries would not accept his art.
~was interested in a new science, perception
~wanted to capture all the colors that made the images we see.
~died of an unknown illness at age 31 Impressionism Neo-impressionism Post Impressionism Seurat - Saturday Afternoon on the Island of Grande Jatte Van Gogh - Starry Night A Brief History 1870's 1880's Aman-Jean (1883) A Man Painting His Boat The Eiffel Tower The Seine at Grande Jatte Sailboat Circus Other Works -the study of how we see, hear, and feel the world around us 1890's