Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Pointillism
1859-1891 Monet - Waterlillies Seurat's early work Biography ~born in Paris, France (1859)
~studied at Ecole des Beaux-Arts
~Paris galleries would not accept his art.
~was interested in a new science, perception
~wanted to capture all the colors that made the images we see.
~died of an unknown illness at age 31 Impressionism Neo-impressionism Post Impressionism Seurat - Saturday Afternoon on the Island of Grande Jatte Van Gogh - Starry Night A Brief History 1870's 1880's Aman-Jean (1883) A Man Painting His Boat The Eiffel Tower The Seine at Grande Jatte Sailboat Circus Other Works -the study of how we see, hear, and feel the world around us 1890's