Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Geometry and Outer Space
Transcript of Geometry and Outer Space
next solve in the parenthesis (10-35)²= -25² = 625
(20-5)²= 15² =225
the next step is to add 225 and 625. Then you get 850. 850 = 29.2 The last step is to multiply 29.2 by two so you get the total distance as 58.4 Step one is to plug in the radius of earth to the surface area of a sphere equation 4π10540² next solve the eqation 10540² = 111,091,600
times four is 444,366,400
444,366,400π = 1,395,310,496 Then repeat the process for the other planet 4π2300² = 5,290,000 time 4π
= 66,442,400 The last step is to subtract 1,395,310,496-66,442,400
and you get 1,328,868,096