Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Writing Thinking Tasks from Thinking Writing
Transcript of Writing Thinking Tasks from Thinking Writing
(don't stop writing;
not for an audience)
Write about something which you feel is important in your teaching practice but that you don't fully understand. 1 minute writing task Choose a session from those you have already attended this morning, and summarise the key ideas. Incorporating short writing tasks into teaching
(with thanks to Thinking Writing)
Jane Blackwell, Academic Writing Centre
firstname.lastname@example.org 3 minute writing task
Have you found the session interesting/useful? (or not)
How might you use or adapt some of these ideas in your own classes? stop and write Longer tasks
e.g. a letter
(in class or between classes) Freewriting Do you use a form of these tasks in your current teaching?
What variations do you use?
Could you incorporate it more into your teaching? (Why/Why not) Tell someone first (whoever you are sitting next to) Extension...
1. Underline one word or phrase from what you have written.
2. Write again for a minute about what this word/phrase means to you.
3. Next, produce a statement to tell a neighbour about this topic. Discussion