Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Polar Bear
The weight, the height, the length, colors and markings
They very like to eat seal but they eat ox, reindeer, shellfish, Arctic foxes, seabirds .The polar bears don't eat plant.
Acquiring food and their defenses
A polar bear's defends itself by clawing and fighting. It uses the sense of smell to defend itself.
The adult male weighs from around 350–700 kg, while an adult female is about half that size. Sometime they mesure between 2 and 3 meters.
Normally, the female has no more than 3 babies. The gestation lasts 8 months. It is the female who cares of theirs babies . They live
in the Far North in a cold place
I'm so big!
Polar bears usually do not live past the age of 25 in the wild with the oldest known wild polar bear dying at 32 years old.
In the World, there are 21,500 to 30,000 polar bears left. But they are endangered.
Thank you for listening.
Zip your mouth... I want to eat you.