Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Microscopic Organisms
organisms in Antarctica
have on the environment? THE END Microscopic organisms are very small life forms, often consisting of a single cell.They are very important in the food chain and to the life of our world. They are food for all of the things in the open sea. Algae (Phytoplankton)
Protozoa (Zoo plankton)
Fungi Scientists study microscopic organisms in
Antarctica so they can better understand
atmospheric changes such as the greenhouse
effect and the depletion of the ozone layer. Microscopic Organisms help take away carbon
dioxide and release chemicals
that help form clouds. Thank you for watching a production
By: Sahil Gaikwad