Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
LPH 105 W15 4.5
Transcript of LPH 105 W15 4.5
"Are we just using the equation given from Newton's second law the majority of the time? F=ma? "
If you are to hold this block in place with no friction, what is the tension?
What is the normal force?
F = 25
m = 2
What is the acceleration of the blocks?
What is the force between them?
What is the acceleration of the triangle, if released?
What is the tension, in the string?
If held in place...
m = 3
m = 1
y = 1.5
What is tension when released?
How fast is the triangle moving when the block hits the ground?
T = 239 N
F =325 N
F = 17.9 N
T = 14.7 N