Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
El mundo urbano y el cambio climático global
Transcript of El mundo urbano y el cambio climático global
Global environmental issues require choices to be made between clear and immediate local incentives and diffuse, long-term global benefits. These challenges cannot be resolved through local community action. They require co-operation between governments, as well as community involvement in local implementation.
El mundo urbano y el cambio climático global:
El transporte en las entidades federativas
José Gerardo Moreno Ayala
Facultad de Planeación Urbana y Regional
Universidad Autónoma del Estado de México