Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
AAD FO, Unit 3: Getting to Know Canvas
Transcript of AAD FO, Unit 3: Getting to Know Canvas
Getting to Know Canvas
1. Making Announcements
4. Discussion Boards and Forums
Creating Effective Responses to Student discussion Posting
15 Rules of Netiquette for Online Discussion Boards
Benefits to using online submission for face-to-face courses including:
Submissions are stored using UK servers so assignments rarely go missing.
There is a digital record of the submission, your comments and the grades.
By incorporating due dates, the assignments are automatically added to the calendar view and you can easily keep track of who submitted their assignments on-time or late.
And by using online assignment submissions, you can make your classroom virtually paper-free!
7. Google Drive
Visit: Canvas Instructor Guides
6. Even More on Canvas
post on Saturdays
reflection from previous week
preview of upcoming week
How do I use the Syllabus as an instructor?
What is the Calendar for Instructors?
How do I use the Calendar?
Tips for Overcoming Online Discussion Board Challenges