Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Oliver Hull
Blindness is the partial or full inability to see.
What is blindness?
There are currently no full cures for blindness, but you can undergo surgery to improve eyesight. (And no, you cannot be cured from blindness by eating carrots)
Can Blindness Be Cured?
The World Health Organization (WHO) is giving 6-59 month olds suffering from nutritional blindness (when you don't have enough nutrition and go partially blind) vitamin A supplements in order to reverse the nutritional blindness.
Colorblindness is the inability to see certain parts of the color spectrum. There is a magenta eye contact that goes over the pupil so people with red-green colorblindness' vision is improved, but not cured. There is also a brand of glasses called EnChroma that almost totally cure colorblindness.
This video will explain a LOT about how people suffering from colorblindness feel about EnChroma.