Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of CYBERBULLYING
What is Cyberbullying
When Is It CYBERBULLYING?
When is it Crossing the Line?
Do You Play A Part?
-person who has malicious intent to hurt or damage someone
-person who is the object of an intentional action
-person who does nothing when they witness something happening
-person who supports and stands up for someone else
Delete The DIGITAL Drama
1. Make Sure Online Settings are PRIVATE
2. Never Respond/Block the Bully
3. Save The Evidence
4. Tell A Trusted Adult
What To Do If It Happens To You
STOP THE DIGITAL DRAMA