Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of CYBERBULLYING
What is Cyberbullying
When Is It CYBERBULLYING?
When is it Crossing the Line?
Do You Play A Part?
-person who has malicious intent to hurt or damage someone
-person who is the object of an intentional action
-person who does nothing when they witness something happening
-person who supports and stands up for someone else
Delete The DIGITAL Drama
1. Make Sure Online Settings are PRIVATE
2. Never Respond/Block the Bully
3. Save The Evidence
4. Tell A Trusted Adult
What To Do If It Happens To You
STOP THE DIGITAL DRAMA