Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The 13 Colonies
Transcript of The 13 Colonies
-Rhode Island -Connecticut
-Massachusetts -New Hampshire
-The first settlement was Jamestown, , Virginia.
-The Puritans = Free Man
- Sicknesses Of The Colonies
- Smallpox -Sore Throats
-And More The New England Colony The New England Colonies were for
- Fished For Fish
- Fished For Turtles The New England Colony Middle Colony By Clayton, Camille, Jessica, Isaiah 13 Colonies The Southern Colonies - The Middle Colony -New Jersey -New York, -Pennsylvania -Delaware. -In 1626 Peter Minuit founded New York and called it New Amsterdam. Slaves
- Slaves were not allowed to go to school.
-There were many slaves.
20% of the population in the Southern colonies were slaves. .
-The hot climate made the soil great for farming.
-The Southern Colonies grew tobacco, rice,and indigo, so
there was a lot of slaves. All the Colonies -Most of the colonies were to be free from t he kings
rules about freedom.
-It was very tough for the men in the 13 colonies, they basically had to start from scratch.
-They were used to having workers or slaves, so they were not prepared or ready for the work that lie ahead. -Maryland - North Carolina
- South Carolina - Virginia
- Georgia The Colonies Middle Colony People 's Religious
-Mennonite -Dutch Calvinist - Jewish ------ --Lutheran -Presbyterian - Quaker CD Fact about Peter Minuit on page 4 JT CD JT CD CD CA CD JT CA CD CA CD CA JT QUIZ TIME! QUIZ TIME! Part 2 -What is the name of the man that founded New York and called it New Amsterdam? 1. George Washington 2. Benjamin Franklin 3. Peter Minuit Raise your hand if you think the correct!
If you get it right. CANDY FOR YOU!!!!
-What is one of the middle colonies?
1. New Hampshire
4. Mount Rushmore 3. Peter Minuit 4. Aaron Rodgers Sorry no candy now! Just for FUN! CD CA