Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hydroelectric Energy
that does not emit any greenhouse or create toxic waste. the trend for the future will probablly be to build small-scale hydro plants that can generate electricity for a single community. Advantages:
* inexhaustable fuel source.
*minimal environmental impact
*viable source- relatively useful levels of energy production
*can be used throughout the world. Disadvantages:
*smaller models depend on availabitlity of fast flowing streams or rivers.
*run-of-the-river plants can impact the mobility of fish and other river life. The largest hydroelectric dam in the world is Rogun in Tajikistan. It stands over 1,000 feet tall.