Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Setting Goals
Long-term Goal – Achieved in 1-5 years
Short-term Goal – Achieved within 6 months to 1 year
How is a goal different from a dream?
If you are working to achieve your goal in order to make someone else happy or gain acceptance from others, it is not personal.
Goals keep us focused
Goals help us monitor our progress
We create goals around our passions and values
No Passion/No Values = NO SUCCESS
DAPPS rule to goal setting.
A goal must be:
Is the goal realistic?
Do you believe you can achieve it?
If you write a negative, turn it around
into a positive goal.
"I will not fail my ENG 101 class."
Specific and measurable
How will you achieve it
I will get an A in HIS 102
I will earn my degree in accounting.
I will be a trainer for the Cincinnati Bengals.
I will graduate.
I will graduate in four years.