Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
7A 7 culture
Transcript of 7A 7 culture
p. 336 a 337
La ropa tradicional de Guatemala
1. Look at the photos and maps on the pages and read the title to predict what the text will be about.
On your page to turn in write what you believe the reading will be about.
la meta: to read and understand a short passage in Spanish and be able to answer questions about the reading
to use contextual clues to predict the themes in the reading
2. On your own, read the paragraph under the map on page 336
Notice that the words with the small numbers above them are translated below the picture of the women and girls in traditional dress.
Read to yourself the information under the picture of the Carnaval
1. Where are they recommend you travel?
2. What might you see there?
With a compañero de lado, read the paragraph under the picture of the canal.
1. In brief, discribe the geography of Panama
With the compañero de lado...
read the information about Molas. Use the cognates and photos above the reading to try to help you understand the content.